Monday, June 15, 2009

And the winner is...

Actually it's a tie because I still can't decide between "Keep honking - I'm reloading my gun" and Robin Williams' "If women ran the world we wouldn't have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days".
Leanne, I'll leave it up to you which one you use and thanks again for letting me have a go, I can't wait to see the photo.
I only hope the finished van doesn't make it to the IGA carpark down here, I think the excitement would kill me (sad but true).
Apologies also for not getting all your comments up quicker, the result of two birthdays in the past week, massive hangovers and the realisation twice in five days that even though I'm old enough to know better, I still don't.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

strange isn't it that when we know we are old enough to know better, we still don't, you are not alone i know exactly where you are coming from. However in another few years do you think we may still say the same thing? Or are we likely to actually know better? I say what the heck, lets enjoy life, even if it means a hangover every now and then.

A Wicked Evangelist said...

Hi Michelle, thanks for that and sorry for my late reply, I've been on the road evangelising!

I'll forward both comments to our grafitti artist and see which one he chooses. Will keep you posted and send the photos when all is done.

p.s. I loved your comment re those coffee wanks :)