Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The gorgeousness that's Cameron Cloke


He's the one on the right and don't ask me how I managed to cut off half his body when I uploaded the pic - I'm still new and useless at this blogging business.
Anyway, if you ask me, Cam is football's answer to George Clooney.
So grab your pompoms and repeat after me:
Cameron, Cameron, you're the one.
You make football so much fun.
G-O-O-O-O CAMERON.
Please don't spoil the moment by adding comments that include the words "kicked in" and "nuts".
Instead be thankful, as I am, that it's only 15 more sleeps until Carlton meets the Tigers at the MCG.
Go the Blues...
PS: Click on the pic and you'll get the full monty. This will be quicker than waiting for my husband to get home from work so I can ask him where I stuffed up.

4 comments:

Davinia said...

See, now for me the only bad thing about winter is football and the only good thing about summer is no football. He is a bit of alright though I have to admit. Is he married? Not for me you understand, really.... I'm old enough to be his, well.... his big sister.I'm trying to offload my offspring.

Michele said...

Football bad?! You're talking to a girl who'll get up at 3am to watch Carlton replays on Foxtel. Tragic maybe, bad never. Try concentrating on His Clokeness for a couple of hours. You may begin to see the benefits.

Anonymous said...

Nowhere near as fetching as the entire Geelong Football Team. GO THE CATS. Only 1 more sleep to see them play.
I will be following your column religiously - better than going to church!

Anonymous said...

Oh Michele you tease. When you say "click on the picture to get the full monty" I started to hyperventilate. Bad girl, you shouldn't do that to 60 year olds. I'm with you anyway, go the blues.