Saturday, March 28, 2009

You thrill me when you drill me. Not.

This post is just a quick thank you to millionaire playboy Tim Roberts and dumped dentist girlfriend Laurel Cetinic-Dorol for the solid-gold, grade-A entertainment they've provided in the media this past week.
In the laugh-myself-sick stakes, I thought nothing could top the text message: "You weanie peanie f...... wanker. If you didn't have money I would not have given you the time of day, you loser."
But then I saw TV footage of Mr Roberts trying to run from courtroom to car while hiding his face with a see-through, polka-dotted, plastic umbrella that was determined to turn itself inside out.
I should imagine that as I type, the producers of Funniest Home Videos will be changing the rules so that this footage can win - quite rightly - the grand prize in the next series.
Finally, there are two questions we should be asking ourselves now that this sorry saga has been played out in the courts.
1. Would a millionaire playboy actually own a see-through, polka-dotted, plastic umbrella?
2. How long do you reckon it will take for the person who loaned it to him to list it on eBay?

6 comments:

Eleanor said...

Very good! I was of the same mind - silly clots. I'll bet they're glorying in all the publicity.

Unknown said...

My 8 year old son rolls on the floor laughing upon seeing "Tim and the umbrella moment"...

Bilby P. Dalgyte said...

There's plenty of things you can do with a see-through polka-dotted plastic umbrella... he's just open minded that's all. So basically, it won't appear on Ebay because he owns it himself :P

Davinia said...

All the money in the world won't erase the humiliation. I'm glad I'm not rich!

KathyS said...

Half listening to the news while cooking tea I couldn't figure out who "Miss Seveninch Doll" was. I had to see it in print before I knew.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

The Comment "I wouldnt have gone near you expect you had money" reminds me of the old joke,
"Would you sleep with me for a million dollars?"
Answer: Yes.
"OK Would you sleep with me for $1?
Answer: No of course not, what do you think I am?

Well I think we have already established what you are, we just need to agree on a price...